need a small help urgently

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Apr 20 14:40:26 CEST 2015

On Apr 20, 2015, at 8:36 AM, ademaiasantos at gmail.com wrote:
> i cant install two radius on a server for do it? if yes, how?

  What part of my message is unclear?

> if not, please let me know any script like radius do that

  To do *what*?  The module already uses 2 RADIUS servers.  One is a primary, one is a secondary.  This is "fail-over".  This is how the module is documented to work.

  If you want the module to do something else, then you need to explain WHAT you want it to do.  So far, you're just saying "it has to behave differently"

  Send a *useful* message to the list.  Explain what you want to do, and why.  We're not mind readers.