Problem with regular expression in huntgroups

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Tue Apr 21 13:30:24 CEST 2015

El 21/04/15 a las 12:13, Arran Cudbard-Bell escribió:

>> On 21 Apr 2015, at 11:06, Peter Balsianok <balsianok.peter at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> For example this works: LNS     NAS-IP-Address =~ "213.151.23(1|2).*"
>
> Regular expressions against IP address type attributes are no longer supported in huntgroups or the users file.
>
> I'd seriously considering about moving way from huntgroups, they are extremely inefficient.
>
> If you want to associate data with a client, you can add arbitrary pairs to the client definitions, and access them with the "%{client:<attr>}" xlat.

	Oopps... Assigning an attribute could be a mess in my case. The problem
is that I have a lot of access points authenticating against my radius.
Until now, I'm using only a client definition for all of them, using the
network address instead of particular IPs and with the ER in huntgroup's
file then I classified them (I use then the huntgroup in the user file
to assign different VLANs depending of the AP of the request)

	I have to think another way to do this...

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática