dynamic expansion will not be dynamically expanded in ldap configuration

Angel L. Mateo amateo at um.es
Mon Apr 27 08:08:05 CEST 2015

El 24/04/15 a las 13:48, Alan DeKok escribió:
> On Apr 24, 2015, at 2:27 AM, Angel L. Mateo <amateo at um.es> wrote:
>> 	I'm sorry for not posting debug output, just the config, but when I asked in this list was because I made a lot of tests and checks before.
>>
>> 	I have configure a clean environment (site) for testing. This is my complete users file in this test environment (attached is the debug output):
>
>    Did you read it?  Did you check that the entry in the "users" file is being matched?

	Of course I did. And the entry matched in the users file is the wrong
one. Before the matched is the same entry, but with an Ldap-Group check,
so I'm supposing that freeradius should look for groups in the ldap, and
it didn't do it (maybe I'm wrong with this supposition)

>> 	The entry matched is the second, but an ldap search for the group is never done (I have checked it in my ldap's logs)
>
>    Well, read the debug output to see what's going on.

	I have read more than once. The problem is that I can't find any output
indicating why it is not searching for ldap-group. Maybe I'm too
obfuscated, but I didn't found anything.

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática