Groups Configuration

Ricardo LarraƱaga ricardo.larranaga at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 00:13:11 CEST 2015

Hello Alan, Arran, thanks a lot for your comments.
I see your point Arran. I realize that i cannot change set User-Profile
through the sql module, since it is not an attribute for the reply list.
I ended up setting it up after suffix module in the authorize section,
according to the realm used.
I also saw that you guys changed the explanation in the rlm_sql
documentation so it points out that is control:User-Profile, that is much
clearer.

Thank you very much again for your help.
Regards