reading hosts from NAS table not working on 2.2.6?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Thu Apr 30 19:25:03 CEST 2015

On Apr 30, 2015, at 11:48 AM, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk wrote:
> I've seen the same thing - asked a question on this list but have been too busy to
> follow-up with debug work etc - s the affected system is still on 2.2.4 (as 2.2.5 had
> other known bugs/issues) -

  The changes were made as a result of bugs you reported with the older systems.  As it turns out, the "virtual server" field in SQL was pretty much ignored.  That's bad.

  The fix was to actually use the "virtual server" field.  The code was tested with, and without, virtual servers.  If it doesn't work, then there's some other un-tested corner case which is being hit.  We'll need to know what that case is before fixing anything.