System frequently stops responding...

Mohamed Lrhazi Mohamed.Lrhazi at georgetown.edu
Mon Aug 3 02:18:25 CEST 2015

Thanks Alan, I will investigate that. From the network captures I had taken
before, I did check for DNS and saw only the LDAP server name being queried
for every so often... which itself indicates the system is not caching DNS,
I'll fix that too, and keep this in mind if the issue re-appears.

Thanks,
Mohamed.