buffered_sql problem

Ricardo LarraƱaga ricardo.larranaga at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:40:09 CEST 2015

Hi Alan:
Actually, i was about to answer my own quesiton.
So, it looks like the server keeps processing the file, no matter if a
packet had a failed query.
Somehow, my server started getting delayed on processing packets from the
detail file (need to investigate why).
So what i did just know is increasing the load parameter on buffered sql
and after a highly loaded cpu period, the server caught up, deleted the
file and showed me sessions from today.
What version are you using? I dont really have anything configured to
nulligy the duplicated records, so i am wondering know if keep processing
the file even if the insert fails is a new feature?
Thanks.
Regards