Freeradius + LVS

ICHIBA Sara ichi.sara at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 11:39:19 CEST 2015

Hello there,

Is there anyone using LVS with Freeradius? In one of the previous threads
(see below)  Alan said that we can use the status-server of freeradius in
the MISC_CHECK. Unfortunately the link is no longer available. So If anyone
has any information about this or tried this I would be very intersted to
know how you did it.

In advance thank you for your response,
Sara