Does Attribute virtual-server exist?

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Aug 10 12:09:47 CEST 2015

Hi,

> I think I am in need of it.  I want to bind each subscriber login ID to
> his virtual server, so that if he logs in from other servers to which he
> has not subscribed, he will be kicked.

what is your policy for virtual-server? usually this is done in eg clients.conf
to state that the request should go into a particular V-S  - in which case
the %{client:virtual_server} should do you

(in recent releases, any defined attribute. real or made up, of clients can be used
in the server policy)

alan