why is Called-Station-SSID not processed?

Zeus Panchenko zeus at ibs.dn.ua
Wed Aug 12 12:23:57 CEST 2015

Arran Cudbard-Bell <a.cudbardb at freeradius.org> wrote:

> > ok, finally I have checked my v.2.x "users" file configuration against
> > v.3.0.9 installation and found, that in my case,
> >
> > User-Profile, set for DEFAULT user in "users" is not applied at all
> > ... though group check is passed successfully
> >
> > and I am unable to find anything what could shade light on the cause
> > ... so, help me to see it please ...
>

> That'd be %{control:User-Profile} unless check items are more bizarre than I think they are...

the same ...

---[ quotation start ]-------------------------------------------
(6) files: User found in group object "ou=groups,ou=RADIUS,dc=xyz"
rlm_ldap (ldap): Released connection (9)
(6) files: users: Matched entry DEFAULT at line 95
(6) files: EXPAND User-Profile is %{control:User-Profile}
(6) files:    --> User-Profile is
(6)       [files] = ok
rlm_ldap (ldap): Reserved connection (10)

in documentation it is written: if user is a part of Ldap-Group, the
User-Profile will be assigned to the user.

so, my user is found to be a part of Ldap-Group, how to know why
User-Profile is not assigned?

Zeus V. Panchenko				jid:zeus at im.ibs.dn.ua
IT Dpt., I.B.S. LLC					  GMT+2 (EET)