Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 124, Issue 23

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Aug 12 15:03:31 CEST 2015

Hi,

> When I migrated from 2 to 3, I also had your problem and I gave up on users
> altogether, and coded everything in unlang.  I could swear there are
> differences in the user files processing from 2 to 3, although I will have
> to go look to detail the specifics.

all the changes are documented in README.rst in the main raddb directory (in source
tarball anyway!) - there are about 4 key changes to ldap... read that file and some of
the behaviour changes are clear.  yes, it does mean that 99% of those non official
docs re out of date and wrong for doing things with v3 - thats progress for you.

alan