User-Name missing realm in Access-Accept

Alain Péan alain.pean at lpn.cnrs.fr
Thu Aug 13 18:19:57 CEST 2015

Hi Alan,

Le 12/08/2015 17:46, A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk a écrit :
> however, for what you propose, you are better off using a policy in policy.conf
> that does multiple checks for a valid name (including having a "@") - this
> is effective, scalable and ensures ou have a single defined policy for any V-S you may have
> and ALSO gets you more ready for 3.x:-)

I forgot to answer, but thanks for the advice. I plan to upgrade to 3.x
when it is available in Ubuntu LTS (16.04).

There is already this policy in the file :
#     Forbid all attempts to login via realms.
#
     deny_realms {
         if (User-Name =~ /@|\\/) {
                 reject

So I suppose it would be the opposite, but requesting another regex...

Thanks,
Alain

--
Administrateur Système/Réseau
Laboratoire de Photonique et Nanostructures (LPN/CNRS - UPR20)