Some Android smartphones send only accounting request

Riccardo locatelli riccardo.locatelli at netweek.it
Wed Aug 19 16:06:40 CEST 2015

I do not understand why radius-server does not require an access-request.
in this way the nas sends only accounting-request and so can't be
verified attributes radchek (I care that it control Simultaneous-Use)
(all this only happens with some Android devices, Simultaneous-Use work
with pcs)

> On Aug 19, 2015, at 9:19 AM, Riccardo locatelli <
> riccardo.locatelli at netweek.it> wrote:
> > Today I tested again.
> > I verified that the Acct-Session-Id is always different (if not that is
> why
> > I made server restarts or the AP).
>
>   The Acct-Session-Id is created by the AP.
>
> > When i disconnect my smartphone nas send Acct-Status-Type = Stop
> > When i reconnect my smartphone nas send Acct-Status-Type = Start
> > Acct-Session-Id is different for each session.
>
>   That's how Acct-Session-Id is supposed to work.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
>

> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

Riccardo Locatelli