Strange things with android phone

Kamil Jońca kjonca at o2.pl
Sat Aug 22 12:35:57 CEST 2015

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk writes:

> Hi,
>
>> I have configured and working wifi with eap-tls authentication.
>> I want to use another root ca, so I did the following steps.
>
> yep - but if you are making new CAs and addign them to clients, you ALSO have to re-configure your FreeRADIUS
> server to use that new CA.  you can see in your logs:
>
> Sat Aug 22 12:05:05 2015 : Auth: Login incorrect (TLS Alert read:fatal:unknown CA): [selen.kjonca] (from client ni port 2 cli 00-08-22-4F-62-54)
> Sat Aug 22 12:05:05 2015 : Info: Using Post-Auth-Type REJECT
>

> (and plenty of other 'Unknown CA' messages)
>

> alan
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

I have copied new ca file to CA_path, and done c_rehash. What else
should I do?
BTW. excerpt from my eap.conf
  eap {
                default_eap_type = tls
                timer_expire     = 60
                ignore_unknown_eap_types = no
                cisco_accounting_username_bug = no
                max_sessions = 4096
                tls {
                        certdir = ${confdir}/certs
                        cadir = ${confdir}/certs
                        private_key_password = [.....]
                        private_key_file = [....]
                        certificate_file = ${confdir}/certs/wifi,beta-wifi-beta,2,1.pem
                        certificate_file =  ${confdir}/certs/wifi,beta-wifi-beta,2.5.pem
                        dh_file = /etc/ssl/dh.pem
                        random_file = /dev/urandom
                        CA_path = ${cadir}
                        check_cert_cn = %{User-Name}
                        cipher_list = "DEFAULT"
                        make_cert_command = "${certdir}/bootstrap"

[....]

--
http://wolnelektury.pl/wesprzyj/teraz/
This fortune intentionally not included.