sqlippool (cont)

Noel Butler noel.butler at ausics.net
Sun Aug 30 07:48:26 CEST 2015

On 30/08/2015 15:43, Noel Butler wrote:
> In our migration test bed from our antique radius to freeradius I seem
> to have issue with freeradius sql dishing out IP's... if I use
> ippool, sure works great, but our NAS's do this now and we are trying
> to move away to sql, which doesn't in fact doesn't seem to even look
> for it using radiusd -X
>
> We have populated radippool with pool name: 'main_pool', '
> i.p.add.ress'
>
> added
> DEFAULT Pool-Name := main_pool

apologies sent too early, dumb webmail .. OK, we also included the fall
through.

added sqlippool to post-auth and accounting

(strangely the conf file says use main_pool, but radiusd fails to run
about no module/policy)

is there something for v3.09 we are missing?

Sorry for being a pain with questions but docs are highly lacking, and
wiki (and googlefuing) seems mostly applicable to 2.

No problems with auth as mentioned, just failure to dish out IP's.
Cheere