Index is not an integer (segfault)

Franks Andy (IT Technical Architecture Manager) Andy.Franks at sath.nhs.uk
Thu Dec 17 15:20:08 CET 2015

Marvellous - thanks.

Also, just a bit of feedback from the previous segfault relating to zero row return from a sql map entry, it now doesn't segfault, but says :

ERROR: Failed retrieving field names: server error

Instead. Should this be an error? I could do a reject=1 handling thing, but I'm not sure that nothing coming back from a sql query should cause a rejection by default (or should it?!)
Thanks very much again
Andy