proxy implementation

srithar jeevadurai srijeevadurai1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:25:53 CET 2015

Dear Friends,

I would like to know detail on proxy implementation.

*Currently:*

NAS ----> Radius stack (1812,1813).

*new proxy approach: *

NAS -----> Proxy Radius ------> Radius stack1 (1822,1823).

1st change: Proxy radius implementation with one home servers (stack1 ).

2nd change: Changing current radius stack to run on 1822 (auth) and 1825
(acct).

What are all configuration change that I have to do for 1st change and 2nd
change.

As per my knowledge,

*1st change includes:*

1) install new freeradius and configure to accept traffic from NAS.
2) configure proxy.conf to send auth and acct request to home server
(stack1).

*2nd change includes: *

only change the etc/raddb/sites-enabled/inner-tunnel

change it as below

*listen {*
*       ipaddr = 127.0.0.1*
*       port = 18220*
*       type = auth*
*}*

Please let me know if any other configuration change that I am missing in
the step 1 and 2.

--
Regards,
Srithar Durairaj