Errors authenticating certain users.

Peter Lambrechtsen peter at crypt.co.nz
Tue Dec 29 19:02:51 CET 2015

I wouldn't be so sure /etc/etc wasn't updated.

Have you gone back to your backup and compared all the files??

If you're not running eap I find the symlink in sites-enabled for
inner-tunnel always comes back each time I patch. So I wouldn't be at all
surprised if files got over written by updating core packages.

If you have custom dictionaries they always seem to get messed up by
patching too.