home_server status_check and radsec

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Dec 30 20:11:39 CET 2015

On Dec 30, 2015, at 2:03 PM, Mark Moseley <moseleymark at gmail.com> wrote:

> Got that compiled yesterday, using the zip file as you instructed above.
> I'm seeing the same behavior. I ran a tcpdump on the same console as
> radtest, which is what I pasted below (after some obfuscation).

  How about posting the debug output of the proxy, as suggested in the FAQ, README, "man" page, web pages, and daily on this list?

  I have *no idea* why people are so insistent on posting client and/or tcpdump output.  I don't care to see the packets.  I care to see what *THE SERVER* is doing.  And the only way to tell that is to look at the debug logs.

> Since you beat me to the punch after your first email, do you still want me
> to paste a config and/or debug output?\

  Debug logs.  From the server.

  PLEASE.

> This is running from the "client", or whatever you'd call the client side
> of the proxy. 20.30.40.50 is the first home_server listed
> in home_server_pool (though there's also another server too)

  All of the client / tcpdump output is useless and a waste of time.