Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue Feb 10 22:48:09 CET 2015

On Feb 10, 2015, at 4:29 PM, Robert Graham <robert_graham at uhaul.com> wrote:
> Radius attribue User-password is not being passed in the authorize
> section.

  Probably because it doesn’t exist.

  If you’re doing EAP, there will NOT be a User-Password.

> Im trying to use the attribute in an tmp-string-0 line calling
> sql to exec a stored proc. Its not expanding the User-Password attribute
> but it IS expanding the User-Name attribute…

  PLEASE read the debug output.   Really.  READ IT.  It shows you the packet the server receives.  If there’s no User-Password in the packet, then…. you can’t do policy checks based on User-Password.

  It’s that simple.

  The information to solve the problem is in front of you.  PLEASE read the debug output.  I can’t stress that enough.  ALWAYS read the debug output.