How to configure LDAP

Sautron Nick sautronnick at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 17 06:11:00 CET 2015

Hello,
After configured the module/ldap and users file

at the launch of freeradius I have this error :
/usr/local/etc/raddb/modules/ldap[29]: Failed to link to module 'rlm_ldap': rlm_ldap.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[305]: Failed to find "ldap" in the "modules" section.
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[305]: Failed to parse "ldap" entry.

How to avoid this error please ?
Best Regards