How to configure LDAP

Herwin Weststrate herwin at quarantainenet.nl
Tue Feb 17 12:49:25 CET 2015

You're probably missing the development headers for ldap. Easiest
solution: don't compile via configure, but build a debian package.
Install the packages 'build-essential' and 'devscripts', go to
/home/freeradius-server-2.2.6/ and run 'debuild -i -us -uc -b'. This
will error if you're missing the dev-packages, and show what packages
you're missing.