session log in SQL
khapare77 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 15:05:56 CET 2015
Now its time to configure to log into SQL :) Until now we uses cisco
wireless controller and only allow two connection for all users.
I wanted to implement Simultaneous-user based in student and staff. and
want to use sql for it.
My users are authenticate against AD (samb +ntml_auth).
So here is what I did :
1. Created database radius.
2. Populated admin.sql into the mysql
3. Populated schema.sql into the radius database
4. Enabled sql.conf in /etc/raddb/radius.conf
5. Disabled radutmp and enabled sql in accounting section in
6. So, added DEFAULT Simultaneous-Use := 2 in /etc/raddb/users file for
7. restarted radius - try logging few users
But I do not see any tables in radius database been updated.
I just wanted to use session for the simultaneous user for restrict user.
if this works then I can write regex to query LDAP if x is staff or student.
Point me if i am doing wrong or some docs where I can see more reading
More information about the Freeradius-Users