rediswho module config

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Wed Feb 25 18:10:54 CET 2015

On Feb 25, 2015, at 11:47 AM, Ispas Paul <paul.ispas at akta.ro> wrote:
> I am trying to test the rediswho module , freeradius 3.0.7, default
> configuration

  It’s not the default configuration.

> and have some issues.
> Can anyone tell me what i am doing wrong ?

  You edited the default configuration and broke it.  Don’t do that.

> modules {
> # Loaded module rlm_rediswho
> # Instantiating module "rediswho" from file /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/rediswho
> rediswho {
> redis_module_instance = "redis"
> trim_count = 5
> /etc/raddb/mods-enabled/rediswho[10]: Configuration item 'insert' must
> have a value
> }

  That seems clear.  You have a line saying “insert”.  And the value for insert is empty.

  The default configuration DOES NOT have  “insert” on line 10.  So… you edited the default configuration and broke it.