Pleace help

Lic. Lester Perez lesterpl at infomed.sld.cu
Thu Jan 8 16:20:27 CET 2015

Hola good morning have freeradiuses 2 . 1 . 12 on debian7 and by
authenticating against MySql and have it to authenticate my users of the
wireless nets. I have several TP,Link TL,WR642G router and have achieved
that functions me but with several problems:
1-    The passwords in MySQL have to be in plane text because not
authenticate
2-    Want that it could the encript password at least in MD5
3-    It is connect me well dispositive motives but have problems that
many labtops are not connect me and when do a radtest with the user and
it key responds me correct.
4-    Wanted that it checked me the MAC of the dispositive clients as
well as putting you hourly in order that can connect  .
It gives me a lot of taste is in being connected with this community.
Waiting your help and thanks for all.
Best regards
Lester

--
Este mensaje le ha llegado mediante el servicio de correo electronico que ofrece Infomed para respaldar el cumplimiento de las misiones del Sistema Nacional de Salud. La persona que envia este correo asume el compromiso de usar el servicio a tales fines y cumplir con las regulaciones establecidas

Infomed: http://www.sld.cu/