Accounting response with attributes

Peter Lambrechtsen peter at crypt.co.nz
Wed Jan 14 19:48:15 CET 2015

There is an Ericsson element manager SO-EM that for whatever stupid reason
needs the accounting response to include the profile for the user. The
accounting request includes the username and the respose needs to include
the profile assigned to the user in the response.  I had endless arguments
with the developers of the product saying they were doing it wrong. But got
no where.

So instead I used the files module to return the required VSAs in the
accounting response.

It still bugs me I had to do it. But that's the way they decided to
implement their app.