Radperf Template example

Jake Snyder macubergeek at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 01:37:25 CET 2015

So after a long time, radperf is back and available for download.  I've got
it downloaded and it's working well, although there is no readme for the
product.  And since i never used the old version, I don't have the
requisite knowledge to do what I need.    I need to implement the -T
feature (template) for radius requests in order to add the NAS-ID or
NAS-IP-Address fields.

I'm assuming there is a specific format for adding these fields to the
Radius-Request, but no clue what it needs to be.  Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks
Jake