wpa2 enterprise separate users

howtocisco howtocisco at howtocisco.pl
Mon Jan 26 15:01:04 CET 2015

Hi!
Thanks for reply!
Maybe i expressed myself in a wrong way...
Simultaneous-Use indeed would block user from connecting via Router1 and Router2 at the same time, but nothing stops him to use Router1 OR Router2.
Imagine situation, where user "A" supposed to connect to Router1's SSID, but instead, he chooses SSID from Router2, and still he will be authorized by freeradius. How can i block this kind of access. I want the user to connect only via Router1, and take away the possibility for him to connect via Router2.

---- Wł. Pn, 26 sty 2015 14:30:19 +0100 Alan DeKok  napisał(a) ----