using external script in virtual server config

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jan 26 23:24:08 CET 2015

On Jan 26, 2015, at 5:13 PM, the2nd at otpme.org wrote:
>>  The MSCHAP module does MSCHAP authentication.  That’s why it exists.
>
> but i guess it does something more than just authentication

  Yes.  You need to READ the file raddb/sites-available/default.  Look for “mschap”.

> because i can pass the mschap challenge and the nt-response to my script when configuring the mschap module like this:
>
> ntlm_auth = "/usr/local/bin/otpme-auth -l verify_ntlm '%{%{Stripped-User-Name}:-%{%{User-Name}:-None}}' '%{%{mschap:Challenge}:-00}' '%{%{mschap:NT-Response}:-00}' '%{NAS-Identifier}' '%{Client-IP-Address}'”

  Yes, you already said that.

> but from inside the rlm_python module i cannot access this two attributes.

  Yes, you already said that.

  This is getting annoying.

> it would be great to have access to them from within rlm_python....

  I told you what to do to fix it.

  Are you going to:

a) ignore my instructions, and keep failing to get it to work?

b) follow my instructions and fix the problem?