Radius Engineer / Wireless Network Engineer position (Pune)
simplemail9 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 15:53:09 CET 2015
We are a Pune, India based company looking for Radius Engineer on
Interrested candidates can forward their resume to simplemail9 at gmail.com
Role & Responsibility:
- Join a multidiscipline technical team that is developing an
innovative product for users who use high level of roaming data on
their mobile phones. The product will help users to connect to WIFI
- The primary responsibility is to build the connection of AAA/RADIUS
servers (freeRadius) of large telecom aggregators and the company.
- Develop the system architecture to manage end-to-end process
including AAA/Radius server configuration for various EAP methods,
manage user authentication and accounting, PKI/CA certificates
generation, integrate Radius with the existing NAS servers.
- A Network Specialist/System Administrator working at Architect level
having experience in AAA/RADIUS, NAS and certificates management.
- Enterprise level experience designing, implementing, and operating
- Expertise in Linux OS administration.
- Depth of knowledge and experience administering wireless networks.
- Detailed understanding of wireless protocols and network security standards.
- Strong hands on experience using and troubleshooting mobile devices
running on all popular OS platforms (iOS, Android, Windows & Linux)
- Ensure network access control systems meet compliance and auditing
- Experience in building or maintaining the connection manager.
- Analytical problem-solver, able to anticipate issues and create new
systems that streamline operations, resolves concerns and improves
- User Acceptance Test Plan to verify that the hardware and software
has been configured according to Network System Design document.
- Execute functional tests as per UAT Plan.
More information about the Freeradius-Users