SQL error - Incorrect datetime value

Renato Sousa rensousa at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:15:24 CEST 2015

 Hello Alan,

I checked the file
/usr/local/etc/raddb/mods-config/sql/main/mysql/queries.conf and contains
FROM_UNIXTIME () functions.
The file keeps the default installation settings.

start {
                        #
                        #  Insert a new record into the sessions table
                        #
                        query = "\
                                INSERT INTO ${....acct_table1} \
                                        (${...column_list}) \
                                VALUES \
                                        ('%{Acct-Session-Id}', \
                                        '%{Acct-Unique-Session-Id}', \
                                        '%{SQL-User-Name}', \
                                        '%{Realm}', \
                                        '%{NAS-IP-Address}', \
                                        '%{NAS-Port}', \
                                        '%{NAS-Port-Type}', \

*FROM_UNIXTIME*(%{integer:Event-Timestamp}),
\
                                       *
FROM_UNIXTIME*(%{integer:Event-Timestamp}),
\
                                        NULL, \
                                        '0', \
                                        '%{Acct-Authentic}', \
                                        '%{Connect-Info}', \
                                        '', \
                                        '0', \
                                        '0', \
                                        '%{Called-Station-Id}', \
                                        '%{Calling-Station-Id}', \
                                        '', \
                                        '%{Service-Type}', \
                                        '%{Framed-Protocol}', \
                                        '%{Framed-IP-Address}')"

Why freeradius does not perform the function in the query?

Bet Regards,

Renato