Freeradius 3.0 - SQL - spare connections?

Andre Schwarzer andreschwarzer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 08:26:37 CEST 2015

Hello There,

as is the flow then exactly.

a) When you start the server it will automatically open the "Start"
respectively "min" connections. If the min connections to a particular
set of% are full, he opens the spare connections for the next
requests.

Correctly or when he opens his spare connections?

b) Can run multiple requests over a Connection?
or
c) Or he takes per client request a Connection, block the connections
and when the request is complete, the next client can use the
Connection?

d) The spare connections have a higher idle timer? I have set for idle
60 seconds in config but see the log in part Close Connection after
respectively 230 seconds?

Regardes

Andre