Centos 7 with Freeradius 3.0.4 : smsotp supported ?

usersurweb usersurweb at outlook.com
Fri Jul 17 18:14:07 CEST 2015

Thanks for your suggestion.

I tried; and still have the same problem.

Here is the result :

[root at RADSERVER rlm_smsotp]# ./configure --prefix=/opt/freeradius-server/
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for grep that handles long lines and -e... /usr/bin/grep
checking for egrep... /usr/bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes