RLM_Rest and Dynamic Clients

Nick Cappelletti nick at switchtower.com
Mon Jul 20 15:03:08 CEST 2015

Alan,

I know you’re a busy man, and given the number of question and answers you provide, have better things to do then answer the silly questions I have, but if you could briefly explain how the ‘mapping’ works in the dynamic clients, given a single REST call to a server, I would be immensely in your debt. :)

Thanks again, and any information, links, or comments are much appreciated.

—Nick