LDAP (rlm_ldap) Version 3.0.9

Scott Pickles scottpickles at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 16:26:24 CEST 2015

I'm running a CentOS 7 environment and I just did a fresh install of v3.0.9 of FreeRADIUS.  I also installed version 1.0.2d of openssl so I'm not subject to heartbleed.  When I installed the ldap module, yum downloaded version 3.0.4 and also installed a heartbleed vulnerable version of openssl and broke my install.  I know how to patch radiusd.conf for the heartbleed vulnerability but I'd rather not.  So I removed the ldap module, re-installed openssl 1.0.2d and recompiled FreeRADIUS.  Is there a repo that will provide me with a 3.0.9 version of the ldap module?  If not, can I compile and point to my lib directory for openssl 1.0.2d instead?  Yum downloads an RPM and I don't know of a way to simply extract that, so I am looking for a way to compile from source for either version 3.0.4 or 3.0.9 if it exists.  Don't know where to look for the source(s).