3.0.9: eap: Failed continuing EAP MD5 (4) session. EAP sub-module failed

Mohamed Lrhazi Mohamed.Lrhazi at georgetown.edu
Sat Jul 25 23:50:33 CEST 2015

On Sat, Jul 25, 2015 at 5:31 PM, Josh Miller <jmills5901 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Supplicant is a term that describes the application that is used to create
> the wired/wireless network connection.
>
> Some examples are:
>
> 1. Native Windows 7 or 8 Wireless Supplicant
> 2. Intel Proset Wireless Supplicant
> 3. Aruba Networks has a Windows supplicant specifically for creating
> PEAP-GTC connections for Windows clients.
>
> I think you get the idea.

Thanks Josh, Alan.

I do not know much about the users... I just noticed that when I started
sending traffic to 3.0.9 instances, these rejections started showing up in
the log... so I tested further and found that indeed, the same user would
fail on 3.0.9, then I would remove 3.0.9 from the pool, and baam, their
next attempt would be routed to 3.0.8 instance, and would succeed right
away!

Mohamed.