3.0.9: eap: Failed continuing EAP MD5 (4) session. EAP sub-module failed

Mohamed Lrhazi Mohamed.Lrhazi at georgetown.edu
Sun Jul 26 14:08:39 CEST 2015

Thanks Alan. I will do that.

the users seem to be consistent, meaning, if user fails, they always fail..
and for many, I did confirm in historic log, they used to succeed..

Also, my 3.0.8 is in docker container, on redhat 6, while 3.0.9 on redhat
7, no docker. To be user, I just removed 3.0.9 from one redhat 7 VM, and
installed 3.0.8. and managed to reproduce the issue:

user axa3 fails on 3.0.9, I disable that instance, axa3 tries again, this
time goes to 3.0.8 and is accepted. I will send you full debug of both
sessions off list.

Thanks a lot,
Mohamed,