LDAP Query: Not Found

Scott Pickles scottpickles at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 19:35:33 CEST 2015

Ok I'll go back and re-read that.  I've been saving all of my debug output and making notes.  So it sounds like I need to understand where my config is broken such that the server isn't able to update the control with the appropriate Auth-Type?  I'm asking that question because my understanding is that I shouldn't have to?