LDAP Query: Not Found

A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Jul 29 21:21:33 CEST 2015

Hi,
>    This is what I read in documentation that leads me to believe my previous
>    statement:
>    config/Auth Type

yep. internal item...specific to the server being used. its not in the
request.  in version 2 you had to usually end up setting it manually for a lot of LDAP
installs... hence all the things out there about setting it in users file
etc.....in version 3 its all updated and done in different (documented) ways -
read the mods-available/ldap file ....look for the part about 'set_auth_type'! :-)

alan