session log in SQL

Khapare Joshi khapare77 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 17:50:53 CEST 2015

Simultaneous -use is working fine on all my stand alone wireless access
points. But now there are 100 of these WAPs are under the cisco WLC it
does not seem to work. Just wondering what people are doing with WLC and
simualtaneous -use.

One way I could do is set globally in the WLC i.e 4 connection for
everyone no matter what -- but in my case we needed to separate student
and staff.

Thanks,