System frequently stops responding...

Mohamed Lrhazi Mohamed.Lrhazi at georgetown.edu
Fri Jul 31 17:58:03 CEST 2015

Still trying to figure out our eduroam frequent retrasmits and failures
issues... in the mean time, I routed all our local users requests to one
set of freeradius 3.0.8 servers, and eduroam ones to another..
The wireless controllers no more log any errors for our local users.. only
eduroam users...

I also found out our proxy config had : response_window = 30, which I
changed to 10, and also set: status_check = status-server

So, would this be a possible explanation to my original problem:

- Processing a request that we send to a remote proxy, blocks a thread. If
we have many such requests concurrently, we end up blocking all threads...

Should I be able to find something in the logs when such an events happen?

Thanks a lot,
Mohamed.