error in the queries.conf file

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 08:52:03 CEST 2015

Hi:

> On Mar 20, 2015, at 8:18 AM, Pawel Bien <pawel.bien at euron.pl> wrote:
>> I found an error in the file raddb/mods-config/sql/main/mysql/queries.conf (fr 3.0.7)
>> There is missing value for connectinfo_stop field in the SQL INSERT statement (after '%{Connect-Info}' in the line 380).
>> This cause an error:
>> rlm_sql_mysql: MySQL error 'Column count doesn't match value count at row 1'
>
>   I’ve pushed a fix, thanks.
>
>   Alan DeKok.

   I am using fr 3.0.8 and I saw the fix is there. but I got "ERROR:
rlm_sql_mysql: ERROR 1136 (Column count doesn't match value count at
row 1".
   then I saw there are new commit at github which seems revert the
fix. https://github.com/FreeRADIUS/freeradius-server/commit/9d15c91b21060f8c731da2d59cfa7b1b3a1acdbc
   I think I should use query.conf at github now with fr 3.0.8. is it correct?

Regards,
tbskyd