acct-session-start attribute ?

Jeremy Ravel Jeremy.Ravel at etu.univ-savoie.fr
Thu Jun 4 17:17:11 CEST 2015

Hi again,
I read all your mails, but I am sorry i still don't understand how it's work.
So i got in my sql database
Username || Attribute || op || Value
User User-Password := pass
User Acc-Start-date := Jun 8 2015 08:50:46 CEST

I created the attribute Acc-Start-Date in the file dictionnary.conf.

And in the /site-available/default in the authorise section
if ( Acc-Start-Date < "%{Current-Time}" ) { reject }

So I guess, i have to add something to allow freeradius to find my custom attribute.

Thanks again for your time.