Problem with Simultaneous-Use

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Mon Jun 8 20:00:09 CEST 2015

On Jun 8, 2015, at 1:55 PM, Felipe Lopez Placencio <felipe.lopez at pucv.cl> wrote:
> We are trying to configure our WLC Cisco + FreeRadius + LDAP to WiFi web
> authentication.
>
> At the moment, we have configured almost everything, but still we can't
> enable the Simultaneous-Use feature. LDAP works fine, we don't have
> authentication problems.

  Is the client sending accounting packets?

> We are using FreeRadius 2.1.12 (Centos 5.11).

  Ugh.

> - The command *radcheck* doesn't show anything, and also doesn't work
> properly in debbug mode.

  What's "radcheck" ?

> - The *radutmp* file only save the last logged.

  The radutmp file shows the last time a user logged in.  That's what it's supposed to do.

> We have tried a lot of things but nothing works, Can you help us, please?

  See the FAQ for "it doesn't work".

  Can the user log in once?

  After the user logs in, does the client send an accounting "start" packet?

  Is that packet stored in a DB (radutmp, sql, etc.)

  When the user logs in a second time, do they get Simultaneous-Use set for them?

  Does the server discover that the user is already logged in?

  What happens then?

> We stay attentive to any question you have, or if you need some log file
> (in this case, we did not find any relevant file that attach).

  The debug output, as suggested in the FAQ, "man" page, web pages, and daily on this list?

> Radiusd.conf

  Please don't post that to the list.  It's useless.