duplicate acctuniqueid problem

d tbsky tbskyd at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:33:16 CEST 2015

Hi:

> FreeRADIUS is behaving as expected. But you've got insufficient attributes in your acct_unique_id policy to ensure the value is unique.
>
> One trick you can do is send back a class attribute with a random value on authentication, and then use that as part of the acct_unique_id.
>
> -Arran

   after some trying and testing, now I add "%l" to the last
acct-unique-id, so it becomes:

 &Acct-Unique-Session-Id := "%{md5:%{User-Name},%{Acct-Session-ID},%{%{N
AS-IPv6-Address}:-%{NAS-IP-Address}},%{NAS-Identifier},%{NAS-Port-ID},%{NAS-Port},%l}"

 I think the AP won't finish poweroff/poweron/authenticate in one
second, so it should be safe. after testing it is working.
 do you think it is ok to use it?

Regards,
tbskyd