Valid SSL certificate deployment process

Sunil Kulkarni -X (sunikulk - PERSISTENT SYSTEMS INC at Cisco) sunikulk at cisco.com
Thu Jun 18 02:40:26 CEST 2015

Hello All,

I am using FR 3.0.8 version. I have done setup EAP-TTLS with PAP. For local setup and testing, I have used self-signed certificates.
Now my setup and configuration is done and I want to do setup on production side.
I have following certificates from CA, however, I am not getting how do I deploy certificates in FreeRadius because /etc/raddb/certs folder contains lots of certificate and its related to file.
Root-ca.cer
Ca.cer
Server.cer

Kindly help me on this?