Error binding to 0.0.0.0 port for port 1812

jose luis sanchez ortiz jeluchez at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 15:26:43 CEST 2015

Friends, A.L.M.Buxey and Fajar, excuse me. I have already placed the
"testing123" key both localhost as the AP, and when restarting the service
(service freeradius restart). the radtest works, locally (localhost), but
not the accesspoint (192.168.0.1).

when typing the "freeradius killall" command does not work or locally.
show
<< radclient: no response from server for ID 174 socket 3 >>

friends please bear with me.