Attribute IP addresses to users while authenticating against external server

HaTiM Chikhi chikhi.hatim at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:46:34 CEST 2015

Hi,

I have configured my freeradius server to authenticate users against an
external server (LinOTP server) using a perl plugin. The authentication is
working correctly.

My users' conf file "*/etc/freeradius/users*" contains the following:
*DEFAULT Auth-type := perl*

The linotp module configuration is as follows:

*authorize {        preprocess        IPASS        suffix
ntdomain        files               expiration        logintime
pap}#here the linotp perl module is called for further
processingauthenticate {        perl}accounting {        detail
unix        radutmp        exec        attr_filter.accounting_response}*I
need to know how can I provide IP addresses to connecting users using the "
*Frame-IP-Address*" attribute while still autheticating against the
external server??

Thanks for your help!

(Sorry for the last incomplete mail)