Attribute IP addresses to users while authenticating against external server!

HaTiM Chikhi chikhi.hatim at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 11:57:53 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'm running freeradius version 2.1.12.
I have configured my freeradius server to authenticate users against an
external server (LinOTP server) using a perl plugin.
The authentication is working correctly.

My users' conf file "/etc/freeradius/users" contains the following:
DEFAULT Auth-type := perl

The linotp module configuration is as follows:
##################
authorize {
        preprocess

        IPASS
        suffix
        ntdomain

        files

        expiration
        logintime
        pap
}

#here the linotp perl module is called for further processing
authenticate {
        perl
}

accounting {
        detail
        unix
        radutmp
        exec
        attr_filter.accounting_response

}

I need to know how can I provide IP addresses to connecting users using the
"*Frame-IP-Address*" attribute while still autheticating against the
external server??

Thanks for your help!

Hatim