Insert accounting data in different tables based on realm

Francisco Amaral famaral at towerstream.com
Wed Mar 4 14:07:10 CET 2015

Hello,

I am trying to insert accounting data from different realms into different tables in MySQL. I would rather not have this run on the database server as a stored procedure, or spin up another pair of radius servers for every realm if possible.

For instance I would like to:

insert accounting data for user at example.org into radiusdb.radacct

insert accounting data for user at example.com into radiusdb.radaccttemp

Could someone point me in the right direction if this is even possible in FreeRADIUS before I call support? It seems to me like this has probably been done somewhere and I would not have to re-invent the wheel.

I have been searching quite a bit the last few days and can't find an example.

Regards,

//F

Francisco Amaral
Senior Wi-Fi Networks Engineer